Monday, February 6, 2012

twitter,

I just honestly dont understand twitter,
maybe thats a cliche statement,
but quite honsetly its true.

Its not saying much though,
because there isnt much that I understand,
I dont understand why I put so many commas in my writing,
and I dont understand why I have to go to school everymorning,
I dont understand why the people at the other end of 911 ask so many questions,
when Im trying to keep someone from dying,
I most definatly dont understand why im writing this,
and how in the Hell all my problems revolve around twitter,
when I dont even have one.

I dont know much,
But I think too much,
And I want too much,
And I expect all too much from the people
who expect a whole lot more back from me.
and I cant give it to them,
because I cant put a #hashtag in front of it,

and for some reason that scares the hell out of me.

#goodnight

2 comments:

  1. #bestpostiveeverreadabouttwitter

    #eventhoughitmaybetheonlyone

    #butstill

    Favorite line: I expect all too much from the people
    who expect a whole lot more back from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grrrr...change the comment word verification to NO.

    Settings--Comments--Word Verification (NO)

    ReplyDelete

Validations