Wednesday, February 29, 2012

a coffe shop,

She held her mug,
looking more beautiful than ever.


I took a sip of my drink.


I thought of those days, where you just want to cry,
All these crazy emotions and I just dont understand them.
All I know is they are terrifying, Life threatening,
And I never want to feel them again.


They're occuring alot these days,
And Im pleading with God, that maybe they can stop soon.
That maybe I can have one normal day,
One normal day that I can exhist in the real world,
And stop being so burried in my thoughts and emotions.
Maybe I could care about some normal things.


But now, I sit.
I wait, and Begg, for a little peace.
A break from this constant anxiety.

I said,
"I've lost my mind."

She says,
"I understand"
"Thats sweet of you."


5 comments:

  1. The ending line is deceitfully beautiful. The amount of contradiction is perfect.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "One normal day that I can exhist in the real world,
    And stop being so buried in my thoughts and emotions.
    Maybe I could care about some normal things."

    Best line.

    I love this.

    Also, I agree with Nelson, the ending line is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how you followed "a little peace" with "a break from this constant anxiety"

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ironically funny. This is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just perfect. Do Love.

    ReplyDelete

Validations