Monday, February 20, 2012

its getting out of control,

something that I once discovered,
terrified me.
i think about it alot,
and it kinda scared me at first,
knowing that im slowly becoming more and more crazy,

but then i thought,
maybe my brain works better than everyone elses,
and you are all the crazy ones,

maybe its good to get emotional over stupid things,
to loose sleep over stupid things like,
what I ate for dinner,
I truly believe in bigfoot,
the fact that I really do think dress shoes look good with jeans,
im thinking of "her",
i am convinced mr. nelson somehow reads my text messages,
and how god either has a really good sense of humor,
or just doesnt like me very much.

maybe im crazy, or maybe im the exact same as everbody else,
maybe no one else is willing to speak up about there irrational thoughts,
and its making me look like the crazy one.




maybe one day ill be famous.

2 comments:

  1. "and how god either has a really good sense of humor,
    or just doesnt like me very much." I love this line, actually, I love this whole post.

    Also, I think dress shoes look good with jeans, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "to loose sleep over stupid things like,
    what I ate for dinner"



    What. So good.

    ReplyDelete

Validations