Sunday, February 12, 2012

paris,

a place where the music is right,
people paint cool pictures,
and lets get real, french kissing...
I mean we are in highschool right?

Paris represents perfection,
in a different sense,
not in the sense that everyone is perfect,
or striving to be perfect in every thing they doing.

Perfectly... inhuman, unafraid, artistic?
Im not quite sure.

Its the place every one thinks of,
its the place we link or memories to,
even if we have never been there.

The songs of three summers ago that we cant seem to forget,
and those crushes we cant seem to get over,
our first concert,
and being home so early in the morning you will never be aloud to do anything again.
The strum on the Mandolin, the mark of spray paint on the wall,

Thats paris,
And I need to stop dreaming, stop thinking so much,
thinking that maybe one day ill be there.


Maybe ill finally come to realize, this is paris.
Im living my life in paris right now,
but im so wrapped up in the little things that I dont realize it.







this is paris, and that is paris.
And I just need to stop thinking so much,
Realize being in paris means alot more than I thought.


1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling ya on this post. I feel the same way. I need to stop thinking so much. Stop longing.

    Actually, if I stopped thinking I'd be just like them. And I'm afraid of becoming like them.

    ReplyDelete

Validations