Wednesday, February 22, 2012

,,

Sometimes,
all I can do is think about how great I am.
all those little thoughts that run through my mind on a daily basis.
Theres millions of them,
Im magnificent,
me, a magnificent being,
bringing all of these wonderful thoughts and creations into the universe,
no one has ever thought this before me,'
Im a genius,

stop.

Im in a trance and need to wake up.

these thoughts are bullshit, even my doctor says so.

Im just that ordinary kid who cant find love,
because im to afraid to tell her, and she wont tell me.

Do I risk medication, and the loss of creativity,
or do I sit here, screaming, with no one listening,
hoping that one day I will make sense.

Maybe one day, we will all feel the same.
Maybe I need to stop dreaming, and give up all together.

I think im going to go to college,
maybe ill get a degree,
be something im not.


I hope things turn out the way God meant for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Validations