Monday, April 2, 2012

kitchen cabinets,

Just open up the cabinets,
and rip out my heart,

shatter the glass and look out the window to my left.

I see you and I see him,
hes wearing a wife beater and has tattoos,
your wearing a sundress and your hair is in curls.

I want to feel that ribbon tied in your hair,
I want to count every spot on your sundress,
and every freckle on your face.

Your in that filthy convertable of his,
his shirt is so dirty,
I never thought youd be caught with someone so disgusting,
I thought that I had taught you better.

Helen my Dear,
Read me like a book.
Im frantically typing these words on my new old typewriter,
im cutting them out out,
and im hiding them every where that I know you'll be.

Because all I want is for you to read them,
thats just the kind of guy I am.

Helen my darling give me a chance,
I sware Ill never love someone like I love you.


1 comment:

  1. "I thought that I had taught you better."

    "im cutting them out out,
    and im hiding them every where that I know you'll be."

    Seriously, you're a fantastic writer.

    ReplyDelete

Validations